I have completed the first of my spell markers. My initial plans were quite elaborate, but I abandoned them for something a little more simple. I settled on making the value of the roll like a wax seal, with a ribbon that identifies which attribute has been modified.
To create the seal, I rolled a ball of green stuff, and then pressed my finger into it. Then, using my sculpting tool, I carved the values into it.
Then, I dug through my wife’s ribbon box and found some “suitable” colors. I painted everything, placing a magnet within the fold on the ribbon and some scrap magnetic sheet that I use on my movement trays on the back of the ‘wax’. This way, I can place the appropriate value on the attribute affected.
Here is how it will look in the game.
The markers for Miasma will be similar, but with different color ‘seals’ and ribbons. Let me know what you think.